First, I want to genuinely say thank you for considering investing in speaking for your organization. The fact that you understand the importance of your most important asset, the leaders in your company, speaks volumes to me about your character and your company’s success, now and into the future.
I realize that your company leaders are your most valuable treasure, and I am honored that you are considering hiring me to share with them on topics that can enhance, inspire and educate them. I hope this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect. If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have any questions, please get in touch here:
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your inquiries and messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A debriefing conversation after the event with someone on my team, to discuss your constructive feedback and any further questions you may have.
I have been speaking publicly for more than 35 years, on a wide variety of business and personal development topics. I have been honored to train and address a wide array of highly talented professionals through the years, including Fortune 500 executives, professional and Olympic athletes, college graduate and undergraduate students, lawyers and judges, and medical professionals.
Having witnessed the birth of the digital age, I have been able to accumulate a wide variety of business and leadership experience. From the courtroom to the corporate boardroom to the college classroom, I have had the opportunity to teach, and learn from, some of the best and brightest leaders around the world. Currently, my business focus is consulting, speaking and writing.
I am happily married to a brilliant scientist (and fabulous ballroom dancer). We have three sons, 2 daughters, 2 granddaughters, and one grandson. We live outside of Fort Worth, Texas. With one pro basketball son (and another in the making), we are definitely an all-basketball, all-the-time family. I am incredibly blessed to be able to travel and collaborate and create with amazing clients (who become friends) all over the world. I am also famous for single-handedly keeping the old-fashioned, bound book publishers in business with my reading obsession (just ask my last movers about the fifteen bookshelves they filled).
I speak on topics related to digital transformation, entrepreneur mindset mastery, leadership development in the digital age, and brand storytelling strategy. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My focus is to collaborate with you to achieve the outcome you want to create.
I can present any of my speeches as a keynote or a workshop. My most requested topics include the following:
• Digital Do Or Die (DODO): How Entrepreneurial Instinct Can Prevent Your Company From Going Extinct • Engaged Leaders: The Critical Hub of Your Digital Transformation • Digital Transformation Through Your Customer’s Eyes • Creating A Compelling Brand-Story Strategy • Designing Customer Experiences That Delight • Leading Through Change In The Digital Economy
Thanks again for considering me for your event. To check my availability click on the link below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.